its always better with hearts in the signature

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
n11-1.jpg

finally got that in after it spent lots of time sight seeing around the area...took a week to travel what should have been 70 miles, but kept doing circles in the postal system...

also got a VERY UGLY lot in...well 27 lots disguised as 1...brutal players like Paul Pinegar, Dwayne Wright, Martin Nance, Paul Smith, yeah, some studs, BUT at under $0.63 per auto dlvd i can do some damage over time...definately not a quick flip in any way, shape, or form...but had a couple National Treasures RCs, some Bowman Sterling Black Refractors...just very slow moving players, plus i really felt like i needed more Jarett Dillards...oh, and i now am the ashamed owner of 13 Bowman Chrome Chauncey Washington autos...i had 8 before...for not purposefully buying the guy for the most part, i have a pretty soild collection of him...

then i bought some junk Heroes and Legends relics, got 12 for like $20, and i got a 1 card flip lot (Alex Smith Sage HIT JSY (the QB not the TE)) that came with a nice hit, Andrew Walter (another guy i have a fairly stout collection of, unintentionally as well) Sage HIT Gold Auto 16/200 or /250, whatever it is, but its his jersey number...not like ive had success in moving any of his stuff aside from his Contenders SP *99 which ive sold 2 or 3 of, so i may or may not still have one...

looks like ive got quite a few listings that need made again considering i have more than a full row of autos again, granted they are in toploaders, but it doesnt negate the fact that there are like 200 of them...

for those not in the know, its Carly Patterson, 2004 Athens Games All-Around Gymnastics Gold Medal winner...

joins other gymnastic autos Shawn Johnson and McKayla Maroney...still hoping that Dominique Dawes gets a certified auto, she was my favorite on the floor when I was younger...her routine was crazy at the time, but is about average by todays standards...she would do a tumbling pass in one direction then continue by going the opposite direction...

and I don't like all gymnasts, I had a Shannon Miller that I flipped...never liked her

for those not in the know, its Carly Patterson, 2004 Athens Games All-Around Gymnastics Gold Medal winner...

joins other gymnastic autos Shawn Johnson and McKayla Maroney...still hoping that Dominique Dawes gets a certified auto, she was my favorite on the floor when I was younger...her routine was crazy at the time, but is about average by todays standards...she would do a tumbling pass in one direction then continue by going the opposite direction...

and I don't like all gymnasts, I had a Shannon Miller that I flipped...never liked her

That front flip, to back flip to front flip thing she used to do was craaaaaaaazy.

Back