It has come to my attention....Please Read

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
alright i know we are 1 big happy family, yea with each large family there is he brother sister, or redheaded stepchild you dont like...

this is football season folks, and i know people get fired up during the games, especially if there team loses, or if somene says someone elses team will win and they lose...

we need a little more respect for each other on the boards, you dont have to respect to teams involved in the games, but please do have respect for other members...

many of us have been around the boards long enough to know who we can give a bunch of crap to and they dont take offense to it...seriously i was talking about how crappy the ravens looked today, that is my team, and they have issues..

over on the baseball side there is lots of trash talking going on with the playoffs...

what we need to do is to resort to "the buffalo bills suck, why did they do that?: instead of Kelly, WTF are you doing rooting for this loser team?...come on they got beat by the autistic kids high school team last week...

have respect for the members, and their alliance to their teams...we bleed football here for like 3 days a week, then patch our wounds and get ready for the next week...

so once agian, please reveret to the slanderous namecalling to people you can joke with, iknow i can say about anything to scrappy, tim, phil, or rob...but i dont know this browns guy who recently joined, we had a great conversation thread going about the game, i actually think more of the guy now...

we need to squash out the issues, so next week is fun, the site is suppose to be fun, and not moderated by nazis, we try to be pretty laid back guys, but if we get several complaints from 1 thread it will get attention...

rexvos

Bench Warmer
some can take it others can't

Jon (Seahawkla) can take anything said to him and nto act like a jerk, even after UCLA got embarrassed by Utah. if LSU gets beat next week I can take it. I will be pissed about them losing but I am so opinionated I expect a backlash.

swany

Bench Warmer
some can take it others can't

Jon (Seahawkla) can take anything said to him and nto act like a jerk, even after UCLA got embarrassed by Utah. if LSU gets beat next week I can take it. I will be pissed about them losing but I am so opinionated I expect a backlash.

UCLA lost to Utah?? :roflmao:

;)

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
if you look at the browns vs ravens threads, it too brownie a few posts to figure out i was a ravens fan because i was sarcastic to the team, and honestly after that message, being a new guy and all, id watch a game with him on my couch, seems like a good dude to watch a game with, hes not going to put me down for how i feel about a team...

if all threads were like that it would be awesome...

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
honestly i can guarantee a lot of this is the threads with me/re and me/charlie
i will take responsibility for the rex thread, i was not happy and i took offense to something not really aimed at me but with the charlie thread it was good natured football talk when i brought up georgia but he went personal when he told me to stop crying on several occasions and idk what to say about that
im fine if you start talking about OU but the talk was turned away from football by him

but besides all that i completely agree with you jason, but we all have our limits and when they get pushed , in real life or online, there will be an ensuing argument

andy

Collector Planet Original
Transactions: 2
2 things

#1 Cannot ignore Admins/moderators :(
#2 Dont want to ignore someone who refuses to keep my name out of their mouth. I retain the right to confront my accuser.

rexvos

Bench Warmer
honestly i can guarantee a lot of this is the threads with me/re and me/charlie
i will take responsibility for the rex thread, i was not happy and i took offense to something not really aimed at me but with the charlie thread it was good natured football talk when i brought up georgia but he went personal when he told me to stop crying on several occasions and idk what to say about that
im fine if you start talking about OU but the talk was turned away from football by him

but besides all that i completely agree with you jason, but we all have our limits and when they get pushed , in real life or online, there will be an ensuing argument

you never attacked me, I have no problem with you. I have no problem with TJ either, I can understand why he was upset yesterday. in other news McNabb is getting destroyed... I think it is because he is a black quarterback.

Brad

Bench Warmer
you never attacked me, I have no problem with you. I have no problem with TJ either, I can understand why he was upset yesterday. in other news McNabb is getting destroyed... I think it is because he is a black quarterback.

Shouldn't we be PC and say African-American? :roll:

Anyways, football is a very intense sport and every game matters. The one thing I hate is the Bengals in jail comments. Yes it is pathetic, but our big stars are not the ones doing it. It is the minor people on our team

andy

Collector Planet Original
Transactions: 2
Shouldn't we be PC and say African-American? :roll:

Anyways, football is a very intense sport and every game matters. The one thing I hate is the Bengals in jail comments. Yes it is pathetic, but our big stars are not the ones doing it. It is the minor people on our team

Loveyou Brad!!!!!:D Speaking the truth.

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
Geez.. and here I was gonna make this a whole "Everyone hates the Seahawks fans! " thread! :roflmao:

I think CERTAIN people take stuff WAYYY too seriously... but we have ironed that out, and we can all be friends now, right!?!

I hope so anyway, cause I wanna be friends with everyone!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: