Isaiah found liable but

To be honest, I think that Thomas is guilty. I'm glad she won. No one should be trying to kiss ANY coworker. She also doesn't deserve to be called names like Thomas supposedly did.

If they don't fire his ass after this crap then I will continue to boycott the Knicks. I can't stand that idiot.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...g=isiahshouldbefiredimmedi&prov=tsn&type=lgns

Bad behavior? Well, the jury in the Browne Sanders suit obviously thought so. Clearly, he was, at least, a creep. Would you want Isiah Thomas leaning over your shoulder, trying to kiss your cheek when you came to work in the morning? Ew.

And there was Thomas' bizarre reasoning behind why it was all right for him to call Browne Sanders a gender-offensive word (hint: starts with a 'b'), but not for, say, someone like me. His reasoning: because both he and Browne Sanders are black.

Thomas reportedly said in his deposition, "A white man calling a black female that, it's on with me, too. I'm not tolerating that. I'm not accepting that. So, if it's going down that road, with a black female and a white male saying that to her, well, that's a problem for me, and I'm sorry to say. I do make a distinction."

"A white man calling a black female that, it's on with me, too. I'm not tolerating that. I'm not accepting that. So, if it's going down that road, with a black female and a white male saying that to her, well, that's a problem for me, and I'm sorry to say. I do make a distinction."

ff9381f2.gif

Back