Is this where I make a buying post?

lol, I just want to extend an open invitation to anyone who can come up with a lot of 50 or more niners cards. Doesn't matter the player, just have to be pictured with the 49ers or their college if they were drafted by the niners. You might be out of them by now with all the freebies you have sent along with a couple purchases I made from you:salut:

lol, I just want to extend an open invitation to anyone who can come up with a lot of 50 or more niners cards. Doesn't matter the player, just have to be pictured with the 49ers or their college if they were drafted by the niners. You might be out of them by now with all the freebies you have sent along with a couple purchases I made from you:salut:

how does 100+ Steve Young/Jerry Rice cards sound?

how many do you think are dupes? Also, more Youngs the better, I usually have most of the Rice stuff people have unless they are inserts or newer stuff.

how many do you think are dupes? Also, more Youngs the better, I usually have most of the Rice stuff people have unless they are inserts or newer stuff.

I will not send you any dupes, I have at least 50+ different Youngs I think. I will check and get back to you, I was going to list them as a lot on eBay but rather do this. I am leaving to go out of town tomorrow but I can get them out between now and then if we come up with something.... I will go pull some 9ers now.

I just pulled a 60 card lot you should be happy with about 80-85% are Youngs, but you will like some of the other ones too.

I like base. Try not to collect to many dupes though. any parallels mixed in there or not, and about how many, and of course....how much?:afro:

Back