Is this Tim Duncans Rookie Card? Trading either way!

Not true. If you look at basic sets like Score and topps. They will throw in very cheap inserts into the main sets. Which do not list but will only be considerd a common card. I have many of these.

I did not say all were commons. But you can not base them off normal prices when their is no Ser#.

As stated. Yes it is his rookie card. But, Not all inserts are the same and some are very cheap.

Sounds like I need to be paying more attention to my cards. Anyways, now I have shifted to trying to find Serge Ibaka, Jeff Harden, and Kevin Durant rookie cards. None of which I bet any of you have.

Hmm, think you know someone who has? Let's start my social ladder. Trying to shrink the amount of cards I have but get ok cards of people I like. Deff in the favor of someone lucky lol...

I would post in the BkB area and in the title put, WTT and put when you want to trade. Then put WTTF. That means want to trade for and put when you want.

My fav 2 cards I have. Tim Duncan Auto Rookie and Peyton Manning Gameused Ball Rookie

2hn7ynl.jpg

I would post in the BkB area and in the title put, WTT and put when you want to trade. Then put WTTF. That means want to trade for and put when you want.

Oh, it's own lingo I see. Thank you for your help. I wish there was a way to friend you. Maybe you have no emotional attachment to the Game worn BKB card you mentioned? If it is someone I like, I will trade a few cards (however many to keep someone happy, make it worth it).

I just saw that manning rookie on amazon. Was thinking about buying it cuz I know I will never trade for one. Everyone wants stuff I dont' have even if it's fair trade money wise lol.....

That's how I was for a long time. I traded with local friends for awhile till I built up my collection.

There is just one problem with that for me (which I am actually trying to fix lol). I am new to Maryland. I know no one. A lil story of me since we are both active on here. hmm. Lived alone since 10th grade and worked played 4 years vasity fb, yes 4 years varsity (never played peewee or anything until highschool). Mother got sick and had 2 strokes in one night and step dad is always out on business. Had to move here to help take care of her. And in Oklahoma City, I wasn't at the house long enough to try to trade for anything cuz I was working. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! So, idk.... Now I want all these cards (some to bank on hoping for hall of fame status and all that lol).

So, is this a rookie card? He didn't come out of college playing but he started in the NBA in 97, this card is a 97!
I'm not that into defining whether a card is a "rookie" or not, but I can suggest that you can find the info on the web. Look for lists of his rookie cards, and look at many, in order to have a better idea on whether it is or isn't. That said, I don't always agree with them on what defines a "true" rookie card. IMO, it's the first cards produced within a season, the year most products come out. I personally believe any insert produced during that first season is indeed a rookie, but others will undoubtedly disagree. To each their own.

Not true. If you look at basic sets like Score and topps. They will throw in very cheap inserts into the main sets. Which do not list but will only be considerd a common card. I have many of these.

I did not say all were commons. But you can not base them off normal prices when their is no Ser#.

As stated. Yes it is his rookie card. But, Not all inserts are the same and some are very cheap.
Yeah, sorry, I'm not trying to be too confrontational here, just clarifying it a bit, as I see it anyway.

Oh, it's own lingo I see. Thank you for your help. I wish there was a way to friend you. Maybe you have no emotional attachment to the Game worn BKB card you mentioned? If it is someone I like, I will trade a few cards (however many to keep someone happy, make it worth it).
There is a "Follow" function here...though I'm not entirely sure what that does besides indicating you are "following" someone. Look at someone's Profile, it's there somewhere.

Back