Is this Tim Duncans Rookie Card? Trading either way!

DurantuleOKC35

Bench Warmer

1997 Upper Deck Star Attractions Tim Duncan Card #SA18

am8vpw.jpg

I know this isn't the football part, but if you are wanting this card listed above, and have any that I am listing after the link, I am willing to trade multiple of my cards for your ONE card. Lets make fair trades people :) Also, some of the cards in the link below, have money value that I have found in becketts up to six dollars and more!

http://www.sportscardclub.com/threa...-just-one-and-others-inside-for-trade.428308/

Bring me Peyton Manning (RC/INSERTS/AUTOS/GAME WORN) Oklahoma City Thunder (RC/INSERTS/AUTOS/GAME WORN) and almost any Football/Basketball game worn/inserts/autos. Anyone willing to trade?

Last edited:
It doesn't have any numbers on the back. just has a story on it. Interenet says he entered the NBA in 97 this is a 97 card.
Look at above the pic of the card. It has the details. The number maker year.

Last edited:
1997-1998 was his rookie year. This card might be one of those just basic inserts that you get in a normal upper deck pack. The normal upper deck card is about $5. So I would say that card is about $.30cents at most. Reason being. It's a basic normal insert and would be considered a common card. Most are worth nothing. Most brands will put inserts that are worth nothing in brand names.

Most do say it. I did look for it in 1998-1999 as well. Didn't list in either. On the back. Does it show any stats? And if so. From collage or NBA?

Most do say it. I did look for it in 1998-1999 as well. Didn't list in either. On the back. Does it show any stats? And if so. From collage or NBA?

Just a story story. I will try to take a picture soon. I dropped my phone and now it's broke. That is the way I was taking pictures in the past. But, anyways, do you have any Peyton Manning rookie cards?

I respectfully disagree that inserts are basically "commons". IMO, almost all of them are valued well-above commons, depending on which subset they are. True, some are basically commons, but most are definitely worth more. I myself prefer insert subsets over most cards in the base-sets, though most people typically don't, which is fine by me lol

I respectfully disagree that inserts are basically "commons". IMO, almost all of them are valued well-above commons, depending on which subset they are. True, some are basically commons, but most are definitely worth more. I myself prefer insert subsets over most cards in the base-sets, though most people typically don't, which is fine by me lol

So, is this a rookie card? He didn't come out of college playing but he started in the NBA in 97, this card is a 97!

Back