Football Is Manning's Stock Going Up?

rz3300

Bench Warmer
Well we all saw Peyton Manning win his second Super Bowl the other night, and I would have to think that his stock is rising pretty high right now. I think that it has always been high, given that he will walk into the hall of fame, but now he might just be the best ever, so that might give a little boost to someone who is holding on to some goods.

What about you guys? Do you have any Peyton Manning goods?

I think we might see a short term spike in prices for his stuff...but prices have always been high because he has had such a stellar career. I don't think that this last moment (which I believe was his last game) will dramatically change values for the long term. After the initial excitement has worn off...prices will likely drop back to the normal levels. Of course, the "normal" prices were still pretty good.

I heard a little story on the radio about Los Angeles Rams jerseys with Manning's name on them going for a high price. I am guessing that these people are thinking that he will end up there and that the first made ones will be worth something more. I am not sure if they know something that we don't, but I got a good laugh from hearing it.

I heard a little story on the radio about Los Angeles Rams jerseys with Manning's name on them going for a high price. I am guessing that these people are thinking that he will end up there and that the first made ones will be worth something more. I am not sure if they know something that we don't, but I got a good laugh from hearing it.
Some people are saying that is a probable landing spot for him if he doesn't retire. I personally think he's done. But, he would be the first legendary QB in history to round out a Hall of Fame career in Southern California (Unitas, Namath).

Well I heard the official news today that he is going to retire, so that might be interesting for someone who has some goods relating to him. I am sure that his cards and other memorabilia will start going up in value, which was bound to happen when you think about it. He truly is one of the all time greats, and he had a great career.

I don't have any Manning cards, but it would have been nice to had one from this last Superbowl season, his first championship, and his rookie year.

I'm hoarding all of mine and trying to get more. I also have all his McFadden figures except white colts and it's on wish list for Xmas. I do have extra white McFadden figure of Manning in white Broncos uniform.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

Back