Is Durant catching to much flack...

Mike Connely weighs 175 lbs and benched 185lbs 13 times. :salut:

Durant couldn't do it once? Sad.

I never thought he was that strong, but weight lifting strength doesn't necessarily translate to basketball strength. I will wait to make a judgement, but even in college I thought he would need to bulk up to be a star in the NBA.

You guys try having arms that long and benching your weight, probably not very easy to do. He's not gonna be posting up any more than KG, which isn't that much unless you count having his back to the basket and then taking a turn around from 15-20 "posting up".:bball:

You guys try having arms that long and benching your weight, probably not very easy to do. He's not gonna be posting up any more than KG, which isn't that much unless you count having his back to the basket and then taking a turn around from 15-20 "posting up".:bball:

Thats kinda where I was going with mine. 42 inches it a long way to hoist up a weight. It was just like in high school for me. I have long arms and I was taller than most. Bench test always sucked for me because no matter how hard I worked, I would not get the same results as this kid on the team. I beat him up and down the field in practice every day but he was 5'7'' and Samoan. Short and stocky. He didn't have to hoist the weight up as much as I did.

I know this is old but......

45 Points, 16-21 FGs, (2-3) 3-Pt, (11-11) FT, 11 Rebounds (3 Off, 8 Def), 2 Assists, and 2 STEALS..

:pop::pop::pop::pop:

Saw this thread & said "All-Right" Fearless Leader is back

Guess not - it's an oldie

Hang in there Brett, Hope your well

Back