Is a PSP worthwhile?

P

pitnlala

My birthday was last week and with all the stuff going on with my Grandpa dying we havent had a chance to even think about it. Anyway, my wife said she was thinking of doing a PSP as my present. I wouldnt really use it much for movies I dont think.

I like to read alot before bed, but I have read everything from all my favorite authors and (Cussler, Flynn, Grisham, Chreighton, Patterson, Baldachi, Clancy, King, Koontz). I need something to unwind when i lay down and I hate watching TV in bed. Thought a PSP might be a good alternative.

If anyone has one and has an opinion I would like to hear it. I would likely use it for the puzzle type games as I have a 360 and the kids are getting a Wii from the grandparents so I can get my halo and sports fix on those.

Sorry for the long read and thanks for the advice!

Chicagobears34

Bench Warmer
I was looking into buying 1 for the plane ride to Phoenix in December....

I wouldn't watch movies on it either no point, I just need to find a battery life on the thing and if theres anything i can get to extend it...

P

pitnlala

I was looking into buying 1 for the plane ride to Phoenix in December....

I wouldn't watch movies on it either no point, I just need to find a battery life on the thing and if theres anything i can get to extend it...

One of the same concerns I have.

On a side note, an associate of mine has a brother who is a pilot. He regularly plays while in the cockpit...lol. One time he played against some kid on the plane and the kid was trying to find out who he was playing against. Kepp looking around and asking who he was. Of course he wasnt gonna tell the kid he was one of the pilots lmao.

oregonweim

Bench Warmer

On a side note, an associate of mine has a brother who is a pilot. He regularly plays while in the cockpit...lol. One time he played against some kid on the plane and the kid was trying to find out who he was playing against. Kepp looking around and asking who he was. Of course he wasnt gonna tell the kid he was one of the pilots lmao.

:lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol:

T.J.

Bench Warmer

:roflmao:

scrappy

Bench Warmer
i have one and never use it to watch movie i play games more than anything and i prefer the older ones versus the new ones. they are entertaining and certainly pass the time

lisu

Bench Warmer
I love mine. I also have a battery boost thing that you can buy for about $30. When your battery is low, you just plug this booster in and it'll fully recharge your battery. It'll be like having 2 batteries.

Also, there are some really good puzzle games on it. I don't play them much though because I like RPG's.

Reiji

The DR Guy
I love mine. I also have a battery boost thing that you can buy for about $30. When your battery is low, you just plug this booster in and it'll fully recharge your battery. It'll be like having 2 batteries.

Also, there are some really good puzzle games on it. I don't play them much though because I like RPG's.

Will you marry me? *¬*

hoosierdaddy

Bench Warmer
i have one.

never use it.

it was fun when i first got it, but im addicted to 360 now, and never play it. i don't even have any games left for it.