Football Intro, Idiot questions for the forum

katyttt

Bench Warmer
:confused:
Hello to all,
I am one of those dumb people trying to figure out what to do with my book of cards. I am sure that none of these is worth much if anything, but how can I find out with out paying for some service? Or possibly getting "Taken" by someone.
Please help the villiage Idiot.
Thank you.
Katy

Hiya Katy! Welcome to Freaks! :) As willage mentioned in his post, you can buy a Football Beckett at most places that sell magazines. They are around $5.00, and inside will list allt he various years, brands and pricing for those particular cards. The brand of card should be listed on the front, or back of the card, and the year should be near the bottom in small print on the back. There should also be a card number on the back, so you can be sure you have the right card, and pricing when you check. As in all sports, the more popular the player is, the more the card is worth. Good luck in your quest!

Troy

Welcome To Freaks Katy :D You can alos but the Becket Online Price Guide which will lis every football card that is listed and I believe it is like 4.99 /mo

Back