Inside American Jail

scrappy

Bench Warmer
anyone watch this?? i have begun to like it. sorta like cops but after they get arrested.

i could not be a corrections officer cause I would end up slamming some drunks head up against the wall and play it off like they just "fell".

there have been a few tonight that were all apologetic and saying sorry (one guy was drunk, took a car through a rail, hit his head on the cop car and busted his nose) and those guys crack me up. kinda strange how sometimes reality sets in when there is no more booze.

and than i have noticed that the women turn freaking psycho when they get there and they are drunk. i really hope that i wasn't that psycho when i was arrested. screaming for someone to call their lawyers and saying their "mom is the mayor of new york" (thought it was a guy)

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
anyone watch this?? i have begun to like it. sorta like cops but after they get arrested.

i could not be a corrections officer cause I would end up slamming some drunks head up against the wall and play it off like they just "fell".

there have been a few tonight that were all apologetic and saying sorry (one guy was drunk, took a car through a rail, hit his head on the cop car and busted his nose) and those guys crack me up. kinda strange how sometimes reality sets in when there is no more booze.

and than i have noticed that the women turn freaking psycho when they get there and they are drunk. i really hope that i wasn't that psycho when i was arrested. screaming for someone to call their lawyers and saying their "mom is the mayor of new york" (thought it was a guy)

unless the mayor has a big secret he is keeping from us all...

:shifty: