Insert Set Needs

Hi David, yes, I need Chrome Action Stars Julio Rodriguez and Freddie Freeman. The only Topps Chrome Sepia cards I have are 208 Brandon Lowe and 146 Spencer Steer. Let me know if you need them.

Thanks!
I have both of them...but I could use the Steer as trading bait for more sepia. Let me know if that works for u . Happy Holidays, David

I have both of them...but I could use the Steer as trading bait for more sepia. Let me know if that works for u . Happy Holidays, David
That works for me, David. I'll post it up. Thanks for this trade and enjoy the rest of the day.

Anyone have any of these 2022-2023 inserts I need in original post? I'd love to add a few more before the crush of 2024 hits.

SB-19 Clayton Kershaw, Los Angeles Dodgers

have

You like any of these 2024 for it:
89 Topps 89B-55 Robin Yount (Brewers)
Blue Border 9 Joey Wiemer (Brewers)
Silver Pack Chrome T89C-90 Jordan Westburg RC (Orioles)
Stars of MLB SMLB-12 Sal Frelick RC (Brewers)
Stars of MLB SMLB-22 Adley Rutschman (Orioles)

or let me know if you'd rather something else.

You like any of these 2024 for it:
89 Topps 89B-55 Robin Yount (Brewers)
Blue Border 9 Joey Wiemer (Brewers)
Silver Pack Chrome T89C-90 Jordan Westburg RC (Orioles)
Stars of MLB SMLB-12 Sal Frelick RC (Brewers)

or let me know if you'd rather something else.

Hey Larry

I have 2024 Topps blue print 19 and all Topps team 6 for you

I will get them out to you ASAP may be a few days as I will be dealing with a death in my family

Steve

Hey Larry

I have 2024 Topps blue print 19 and all Topps team 6 for you

I will get them out to you ASAP may be a few days as I will be dealing with a death in my family

Steve
Hi Steve, Sorry to hear about your loss. I actually just traded for Blueprint 19 in a trade last night above and may be adding All Topps team 6 in another trade. So, hold onto those 2 and don't worry about getting them in the mail. I appreciate the offer and wish you and your family the best.
Larry

Back