Indy 500 about to restart

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
been at a rain delay for almost 3 hours, so if youve turned it to other programming its about time to go back to the race...drivers are back in the cars on pit road...has been a decent race thus far, lots of lead changes, a few wrecks, but Indy wrecks arent as good as Nascar...

been at a rain delay for almost 3 hours, so if youve turned it to other programming its about time to go back to the race...drivers are back in the cars on pit road...has been a decent race thus far, lots of lead changes, a few wrecks, but Indy wrecks arent as good as Nascar...

Oh yeah?

Stan Fox's bad wreck some years back
brb fixing pic's

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh yeah?

SF4.jpg

SF5.jpg

SF3.jpg

usually with indy no one hits them, nascar gets nutty...talledaga and dayton where those guys get over 200 i remember petty into the fence for a good one, rusty had a good one on the infield...

We were at the 88 Talladega 500 when Bobby Allison got into the fence & almost into the crowd. His car stopped spinning right in front of our seats & I got a few pic's somewhere. Didn't get home until real late that night due to the delay. That wreck is what made NASCAR start using the restrictor plates, it scarred the pants off NASCAR, no more 200 mph + stock car racing.

She is still smoking hot, and has one of the sexiest voices ever, but I had to take her off my list because she's crazeeee.

Oh yeah?

You can see his legs sticking out of the car while he is in mid-air!

Stinks because the race is tape-delayed here in Indy. Still fun to listen on the radio. Dario winning is a good thing for the IRL...gets a little mainstream PR with Judd in the picture.

Back