Indians vs. Yankees

lisu

Bench Warmer
While I root for Chien-Ming Wang (because he's Taiwanese), I always root for the underdog. GO INDIANS!

Oh man, this is great. 10-3!!!!!!!!

I've been HAMMERED by Yankee fans for the past three days. I hope they get swept. :salut:

Where's the 7 year old bandwagon yankee fan :?:

Wow dude just wow, If supporting them since birth and watching every single game I could over the last 5 years, including when they were terrible at the beginning of this year is being a bandwagon fan.....and some people wonder why there are arguments on this site:confused:

I want to say something a lot worse but I'd prefer not to get banned;)

Yeah they stunk tonight, but it's one game...the season isn't over yet :salut:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow dude just wow, If supporting them since birth and watching every single game I could over the last 5 years, including when they were terrible at the beginning of this year is being a bandwagon fan.....and some people wonder why there are arguments on this site:confused:

Don't worry, he's just another elitist Boston/New England fanboy.

Say something a lot worse via PM if you really want to.
Seriously I'm just kidding around. This is the internet, take a chill pill.

Back