In San Diego for the Diamond Club Summit

lisu

Bench Warmer
I get in around 10:30....cloudy/foggy day....

I get to the hotel (Petcro is across the street) and notice that all the hotel staff are wearing Padres jerseys.

I come up to the room and take a nap. Half a hour into my nap, a maid walks in and wakes me up. She goes oh, I was checking to make sure the room is clean.

I am now awake so I order room service. After I eat lunch, I decide to nap again. 15 minutes into my nap, the restaurant calls to see how my lunch was. GRRRR. I decided that they don't want me to nap.

lisu

Bench Warmer
great, I'm taking a picture with Reggie Bush tonight, and I broke a vessel in my left eye overnight!!! ARRRGGH. I hope the picture isn't a closeup!

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
great, I'm taking a picture with Reggie Bush tonight, and I broke a vessel in my left eye overnight!!! ARRRGGH. I hope the picture isn't a closeup!

that sucks!!! :(:(:(

Have fun though! It sounds like a great experience (other than not being able to take a nap)

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
I get in around 10:30....cloudy/foggy day....

I get to the hotel (Petcro is across the street) and notice that all the hotel staff are wearing Padres jerseys.

I come up to the room and take a nap. Half a hour into my nap, a maid walks in and wakes me up. She goes oh, I was checking to make sure the room is clean.

I am now awake so I order room service. After I eat lunch, I decide to nap again. 15 minutes into my nap, the restaurant calls to see how my lunch was. GRRRR. I decided that they don't want me to nap.

Well, except for the retentive hotel staff, enjoy our Fair City! :salut:

scrappy

Bench Warmer
tell them you are gonna call them tonight when they are trying to sleep and ask how their day was.

hope you get a nap today. i'm hoping for one so i don't fall asleep at a book release tonight.