In befalf of all who had to see them..

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
I apologize for the Seahawks nauseating lime green jerseys. I hated them too.

Serves them right, and hopefully this is the only time you or I will have to see them.

I'll do it for ya:

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

Should be apologizing for how soft this team is, Mora better find the inner Singletary in him or he needs to find a different job.

Seneca got happy feet way too quick, terrible playcalling on the good side of the field. Safety play still blows. Eric Berry cant come soon enough :doh:

All I could think about is 'What if they were playing Tampa in their Creamcicle Orange Jerserys, that would really suck!' Both those are god awful jerseys. The Seahawks look like a NFL Europe/CFL/UFL team. And rightfully so that's where they belong.

All I could think about is 'What if they were playing Tampa in their Creamcicle Orange Jerserys, that would really suck!' Both those are god awful jerseys. The Seahawks look like a NFL Europe/CFL/UFL team. And rightfully so that's where they belong.

Don't hate on the Bucs throwbacks :snooty:

I love the Bucs throwbacks.
The Seahawks Doublemint jerseys not so much.

corner is only a problem because the top 3 were all out last week, Tru, Lucas, Wilson. Safety play is terrible even at the first string.

Back