I'm glad i found this site.

COWBOYS78

Bench Warmer
G'day All,

My name is Leigh & i live in Sydney, Australia. I have been collecting since the late 80's and my collection mainly consists of Patrick Ewing, Dallas Cowboys & AFL (Australian Football League). I have been a member of Australia's trading card forum OZCARDTRADER for a couple years now.

My main goal is never ending which is collecting every single card of Patrick Ewing's ever produced, i currently have 600 odd cards of Patrick's and my pride of them all would have to be the 03-04 Exquisie Collection.

There's only 1 more 03-04 Exquisite to find and that is the infamous Exquisite Collection Foursomes Auto with Ewing/Kareem/Walton/Russell, i managed to have a crack at it on the Bay earlier this year but the competition was fierce and the price was ridiculous.

I hope to find some more Ewing cards while i'm here and boast about the Boys 5-0 start this year.:p

Thanks for looking and i hope to deal with a few of you soon.;)

Hiya Leigh! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

welcome to freaks, leigh,if you have any questions , feel free to ask any staff member, also if possible, join us for trade nights sunday and thursday nights 9pm eastern for chat, discussion and cool contests

Bryan

Back