If Kansas wins out

If they beat those two teams, then can't really argue....but I don't think they do and it's all moot. I hope we see LSU/Oregon, those are the two best teams in the country IMO.

their head coach is more likely to die on the sidelines due to gross obesity than they are to win out.

he was OU's offensive coordinator the year we won the title, in 2000. punkass left the team before the nation championship game and went straight to kansas, i hope he does fall over on the sidelines
still won the title that year though

Brett, this is not the college sports forum :naughty:

I would like to see Kansas win out, it would be a interesting to see and if they do then they need to be in the NC.

I hate rewarding teams that choose not to schedule a couple of BCS schools and at least a competitive non-BCS team...

But if they get through Oklahoma and Mizzou they deserve to be in the mix. They wont get through both, Mizzou will beat them.

I hate rewarding teams that choose not to schedule a couple of BCS schools and at least a competitive non-BCS team...

I think, at the start of the year, it was the cupcake opponents thinking "Yes, we get to play Kansas!":D

I can see Mangino's mindset, though. His team went 6-6 last year and was left out of a bowl. He figured if he could get 3 wins this year in-conference, they'd get to go bowling.

Put his non-conference schedule is no weaker than, say, Arkansas's. And if they were undefeated right now, they'd be #1 because they started out ranked.

Back