if it looks like a fake, it probably is

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
well im sure most of you saw the jay cutler auto on a willie reid, some of you thought it was legit at first, but ill show you with proof that it is a fake...

http://cgi.ebay.com/JAY-CUTLER-CONT...968QQihZ008QQcategoryZ655QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Left_side.jpg

Right_side.jpg

those are the close up scans that the seller provided, well welcome to SLIQWILL DISPROVES YOU PART II

DSC00643.jpg

May12546.jpg

May12547.jpg

DSC00644.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

finished product...

May12548.jpg

yeah, so why would someone transplant a Jay Cutler autograph when his stuff is on fire?...well lets see, for the mere price of $5 dlvd, you can win a crappy autograph on ebay...for under $10 you can purchase the needed supplies at Wal-Mart (for the record i had most of this stuff on hand), for $5 more you can win a second crappy auto off ebay, and there ya go...

And yours even came out better , no ding on the sticker.

for a 'first' effort i did way better than the guy, just needed to let the ink dry more before transplanting the sticker...also the card is in zeecks possession, so once we get the store going over here, someone can own the Sliq 1/1 sticker transplant auto...also you can see where i left a little ink, but like ive said before, i did all of this in about 20 minutes and had never done it before, so with practice i could get even better im sure, but im not a good forger...

for a 'first' effort i did way better than the guy, just needed to let the ink dry more before transplanting the sticker...also the card is in zeecks possession, so once we get the store going over here, someone can own the Sliq 1/1 sticker transplant auto...also you can see where i left a little ink, but like ive said before, i did all of this in about 20 minutes and had never done it before, so with practice i could get even better im sure, but im not a good forger...

I'm still amazed that people bid on that card.:eek:

I dont think it proves the Reid/Cutler is fake, but its a nice experiment.

where is the embossing stamp on the back of the card?...if you can explain how a nonfaked auto with the stamp on the sticker but not on the card gets to the back of a card with all that damage to the sticker im all eyes and ears :salut:

Like i said before great job Jason. Poppy Pants Jason is right theres a certified stamp on the Cutler fake auto if it ended up on the back of that card ther would be no stamp . Plus the Cutler card would probably be with the Reid card so it would get shipped right back to the company .

where is the embossing stamp on the back of the card?...if you can explain how a nonfaked auto with the stamp on the sticker but not on the card gets to the back of a card with all that damage to the sticker im all eyes and ears :salut:

It very well could have been placed on a Cutler card and peeled off during processing. I know I have pulled autos out of DLP products with bubbles and lips on the sticker. Just like PWE can catch the machines at the post office and rip, if the sticker has any curling, it could catch a machine and peel off. Maybe thats why it looks like it was peeled off horribly. I think its entirely possible that the card is real. Do I think it is real? Maybe a small percentage of me. Would I buy it even if I was the biggest Cutler fan in the world? No, because I think its stupid.

Back