If I hear one more time>>>

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Ok, heard this again.....not too sure why, but some people still want to say "It's all Ty Willingham's fault." Nevermind the fact that Weis has been at ND for 3 years. This means his first recruiting class have matured into juniors or redshirt sophmores. That damn senior class which Willingham signed (ranked #40 by rivals.com) has been the downfall of the Irish! Also, Ty Willingham sent subliminal messages to Weis to completely screw up the QB situation, make two of them transfer due to an absolute disatorous job of handling the situation. Now they are depending on a true freshman. Nice going, Chuck.

Oh, and since this year is ALL that MFing Willingham's fault....let me be the first to say:

Congratulations Coach Willingham for YOUR Fighting Irish making the Sugar Bowl last year:salut:

/rant

[nap]

Funny how Weiss has had three recruiting classes now yet he is excused for having no talent because 'the next two are really good'.... :doh:

:(:(:(

Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

i heard today on colin cowherd, that if nd goes 3-9 this year...weis will have a worse record then willingham in his career with the irish.

Ok, heard this again.....not too sure why, but some people still want to say "It's all Ty Willingham's fault." Nevermind the fact that Weis has been at ND for 3 years. This means his first recruiting class have matured into juniors or redshirt sophmores. That damn senior class which Willingham signed (ranked #40 by rivals.com) has been the downfall of the Irish! Also, Ty Willingham sent subliminal messages to Weis to completely screw up the QB situation, make two of them transfer due to an absolute disatorous job of handling the situation. Now they are depending on a true freshman. Nice going, Chuck.

Oh, and since this year is ALL that MFing Willingham's fault....let me be the first to say:

Congratulations Coach Willingham for YOUR Fighting Irish making the Sugar Bowl last year:salut:

/rant

[nap]

Ty deserves that phat 10 year contract also. :D

Back