If found guilty, I will agree with you all.

R

Randy

I am supporting Mike Vick right now, but if he is found guilty I will agree with you all that he is absolute garbage for what has went on.

But I can not just throw him under the bus right now. Everyone else can because most of you all have his entire career, but I have always and still support him until the end.

Have you all forgot that Ray Lewis was on trial for double murder?
I know you all are dog lovers, but double murder is much worse then the charges against Vick.

Everyone threw Ray Ray under the bus, but he came out on top and won a superbowl, and for a few years was the most dominate linebacker in the game.

Just because charges are brought against someone, doesn't mean they are guilty.

I am supporting Mike Vick right now, but if he is found guilty I will agree with you all that he is absolute garbage for what has went on.

But I can not just throw him under the bus right now. Everyone else can because most of you all have his entire career, but I have always and still support him until the end.

I know you all are dog lovers, but double murder is much worse then the charges against Vick.

Everyone threw Ray Ray under the bus, but he came out on top and won a superbowl, and for a few years was the most dominate linebacker in the game.

Good for you Randy! I may be wrong but I don't think Lewis was charged with actually killing anyone. He was charged with being there and lying about it or something like that. Accessory to murder maybe?

Vick may get out of this in court if the other two guys take the fall and say he wasn't involved but if you read the actual chargers that was linked in another thread it seems as if they have 3 cooperating witnesses who have info on Vick's involvement. That is going to be tough to get out of but he might win. Doesn't mean he is not guilty. OJ got away with it.

:salut::salut::salut::salut:

As much as I don't like Vick, I think what is going on is ridiculous. He deserves his fair trial then, if he is found guilty, hang him out to dry.

Now let's not dump everyone into the same category. There are some of us that are withholding judgment until we hear his side of the story in court.

With that said...I think he will convicted for at least at least a small part, the link being him owning the property. He is responsible for whatever happens, even if he claims he knew nothing about it. That part seems to be easy to prove. The harder part will proving how deep his involvement was with the whole thing.

ALOT of NFL players have done much much worse than this but for some reason , killing dogs is the worst crime ever. :)

Respectable that you are sticking by your player. But I do need to point out one difference between Vick and Ray Lewis. The double murder was one acute incident where mistakes were made on ONE night. With Vick, he has been (allegedly) running the ring for a long time.

To me it is interesting that the media and football community are more outraged over a couple hundred killed and maimed dogs, yet very silent in regards to the hundreds of thousands of killed and maimed human beings in Iraq and Afghanistan.

And the same people who are yelling and screaming still about the Duke lacrosse players are generally the same people already convicting Vick. Wonder why?

Hypocrisy abounds, even on these message boards.

To me it is interesting that the media and football community are more outraged over a couple hundred killed and maimed dogs, yet very silent in regards to the hundreds of thousands of killed and maimed human beings in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Hypocrisy abounds, even on these message boards.

We have a volunteer military. The animals have no choice. I didnt want to go to Iraq, so I didnt join the military.
I also have more compassion for a homeless animal then a homeless person. Call me wrong, but thats how I feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
ohdip2.jpg

We have a volunteer military. The animals have no choice. I didnt want to go to Iraq, so I didnt join the military.
I also have more compassion for a homeless animal then a homeless person. Call me wrong, but thats how I feel.

How can you have more compassion for a homeless animal then a homeless person?

The United States gives billions of dollars to other countries to help them out, but can't help the people right here in the states?
Have you ever taken time to talk to someone that is homeless? Quite a few are veterans that this great nation we live in turned its back on after the Vietnam war. Others had great jobs and their companies cut them, they lost there homes, family and everything. I give credit to some local homeless men who have changed their life and now are trying to help others do the same.

IMO George Bush should be charged with every single murder that has happend thus far in Iraq. As of yet still no weapons of mass destruction have been found and that is what this war was all about right?

Ray Lewis was not charged with murder, he was at the scene and wouldnt cooperate (NARC) so they charged him for that.

Vick is still innocent and what has happened so far to him would happen at almost all jobs. Vick's day in court will come, but from what the legal experts say Vick is in some trouble.

And dog fighting should be considered heinous I am glad our government takes it really serious.

Vick will have no problem getting a fair legal trial. Innocent or not, he is caught up in these heinous acts and I have no problem with the sponsors or league distancing themselves right now. If he is cleared, he will have no problem recouping his money and his image, I'm sure you have all been inundated with his 'people love me I'm Michael Vick' clip from after his airport incedent.

It isn't fair or right to compare this case to others, but yes, there are far worse crimes against man and nature occuring in the world, but this is about Vick and his co defendants. Everyone chooses what to take action against. I am into animal rescue and homeless issues, but there are other major problems that others put a higher priority on. We are 300 million individuals all with our own views and beliefs.

You are so ****ing wrong.

I think animals should be protected to some extent, but the $$ being spent on their behalf is too much - esp in this case. An animal's life is worth much less than a human's.

Not to get too political but the leaders of our country have done numerous things tons worse than anything Vick has done.

Back