Ibanez Artcore Electric Guitar w/Hardshell Case & Zoom G2.1u Effects Pedal

TinCastleMusic

Bench Warmer
I have this posted up on Craig's List, but I thought I would try it here as well. The original posting with all of the info can be found below, and if you are looking for pics, you can check out the actual Craig's List post as well (address below). Shipping for the whole package has been priced out at $75 (UPS Store quote for the box, packing supplies and ground service), so that would need to be factored in at some point to anyone interested.

I am looking to sell mainly, but I am also willing to listen to cash/trade or trade offers as well (would mainly be looking for very nice PC items or stuff I could potentially sell down the line). If anyone is interested, please post here or PM me. I am also willing to answer any and all questions you may have, so please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!!!

CRAIG'S LIST AD - IBANEZ ARTCORE ELECTRIC GUITAR

I am looking to sell my Ibanez Artcore LE AFS77T Electric Guitar with the limited edition "Silver Sparkle" finish. I purchased the item back in 2005 as an upgrade from my other electrics, but soon after acquiring the Ibanez I received an American Series Fender Tele, and the Ibanez Artcore has been sitting in my studio's closet, neglected and lonely, ever since. I honestly played this guitar no more than three times in the 4+ years that I have owned it, so I am now looking to sell it to someone who will use it to it's full potential.

The Ibanez Artcore AFS75T is a great mid-level model, perfect for the beginner looking to upgrade to a better sounding axe as well as the seasoned music vet looking to add to their guitar repertoire. This guitar sounds amazing and the semi-hollow body gives it a rich and full sound, reminiscent of the early days of rock, yet still packing the punch needed to fit into the modern rock scene. Some of the exact specs on the guitar are as follows:

- Maple Top, Sides and Back
- Mahogany Neck
- Bound Rosewood Fretboard
- ACH1 Neck Humbucker
- ACH2 Bridge Humbucker
- VBF70 Vintage Vibrato
- ART2 Roller Bridge

This guitar has a suggested retail price of $599.99, so considering I have hardly touched it in the four years that I have owned it, this is a RIDICULOUS deal!!! I am also including the Ibanez AS100C Artcore Hardshell Case for absolutely FREE, with specs as follows:

- Custom Fitted Plywood Shell
- Tolex Cover
- Heavily Padded Plush Lining
- Internal Accessory Pocket
- Heavy-Duty Drawbar Latches
- Locking Center Latch
- Heavy Hinges

The case itself has experienced some very slight cosmetic damage on the outside of the case (my puppies decided to chew off a small chunk of the tolex covering!), but the case itself is in 100% working condition and is being included for no additional cost (the case is an added $129.99 value, at no extra charge)! I also have 2 sets of Ernie Ball guitar strings that will be included as well.

Lastly, I have decided to include the Zoom G2.1u Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal with the guitar in a package deal. The pedal retails at $279.99 and was hardly used at all (I think all I used it for was a few recordings), so this is a great value for anyone looking to add to their effects arsenal. I am currently playing bass and acoustic guitar in my latest musical projects, so I have absolutely no use for the pedal right now. The pedal is in perfect working condition and includes a power supply adapter, user manual and Cubase LE Software, as well as the following specs:

- 16 Amp/Stomp Modeling
- 9 Effect Modules
- 54 Effect Types
- 40 User Patch & 40 Factory Patch
- 6 Bands EQ
- USB Audio Interface
- Built-on Expression Pedal
- Harmonized Pitch Shifter
- World's Fastest Patch Change
- Built-in PCM Drum Machine

I am looking for $400.00 for the whole deal, but I am willing to listen to offers as well. I am also willing to sell the guitar and effects pedal separately as well (looking for $300 on the Guitar, $100 on the pedal). If you have any questions or concerns about the item, please don't hesitate to email me at:

[email protected]

I will be more than happy to answer any and all questions you may have. Thanks!!!

Back