I will ALWAYS stand for the National Anthem.

I would definitely stand for a National Anthem. It is form of respect for the National heroes that stands for the country. If it wasn't for them we do not have peace here in the Philippines. And also, it is a form of respect for your country. You should honor it and be proud of it.

Standing during National Anthem is a sign of patriotism and respect for the flag to where your allegiance hold for. It's a common gesture to stand during every national anthem. But to argue to always stand is a matter that must be consider. To use the word 'always' means whatever you do, whatever you are, you will 'always' stand. But what if someone is physically handicap, those person with disability, we have to consider them, so for me 'words' matter because it is very important. We cannot say that those who sit during national anthem is disrespectful, because we can only measure patriotism and honor in actions of taking care of others.
During sports events, like basketball and baseball, almost all stand during national anthem, its one way of celebrating with each other before the game to sing the song that almost all in the arena that most matter them the most.

Back