I want to trade!!!

Jmattt33

Prospect
Transactions: 8
If anyone has ANY geno smith, tavon Austin, or stedman bailey cards I would like to trade for them. I know only a few brands have them right now but if anyone is holding and you are looking to trade them out list your favorite players and or teams and we could go from there. I'm wanting to grow my collection of these guys because I'm a huge mountaineer fan. I mean I live in west Virginia. We have nothing else to root for. I have several autos of players from this years draft along with a lot of base cards. Probably thirty of each player taken in the order round last year along with some other cool jersey and numbered cards. Thanks for yalls time. Hope to here from someone that's interested.

If I get the Jets in our group break I'll hold any Geno Smith cards I get for you. The other 2 guys, though, I probably won't be able to help you with unless I open some personal boxes. If I do, I'll be on the lookout for those guys too.

Good luck finding their cards. I'll keep you in mind if I come across any..

The Jets are available in our Official Monthly group break ya know.. maybe you could bag some Genos yourself through there? :)

The Jets are available in our Official Monthly group break ya know.. maybe you could bag some Genos yourself through there? :)

The Group break would be a great way to get this collection rolling!

How do I become apart of a group break? And also what box are y'all breaking?

How do I become apart of a group break? And also what box are y'all breaking?

The breaks are great, follow Mark's instructions and jin n on the fun. This will be the first month to include 2013, so it could help to start that Geno PC!

I've got the pc kicked off good. With 3 autos and 22 base. Lol. But I'll check it out. Rams open also?

We'll break multiple boxes each month. We try to break at least 1 box of everything that comes out, but we also make sure we're breaking something from at least the last 2 years. Since we've moved on to 2013, though, we'll continue to break something from 2013 every month (for the next few years at least). ;)

If you have any questions, let us know. Oh, and sorry, the Rams are taken.

This link to the group break isn't working. Or will it start when you start the live feed

Sorry I missed this post before we started. I guess Vaughn was having problems when you clicked, or something. We had the feed started up about 15 minutes before 9pm EST. Scans are posted in our break thread, though, and videos will be posted at some point tonight too. Hopefully you'll be able to watch next month.

Back