I think this is a steal....

Should have known this would happen I guess. As soon as I paid, he refunded. I asked him why, and he gave a crap response saying "i think i listed it twice and the other person paid before you." Total lie, I'm doing my best to get him kicked off.

at least you got your money back

Yeah, but I'd much rather have the card.

The seller is a complete moron. First they say 2 other people paid for it, which makes zero sense. Then they say they refunded all the payments, so I asked "so you aren't honoring the auction at all" and they responded with "my husband is out of town." Then he/she said I am listing these for my husband.

Can anyone tell me why that would effect them honoring the requirements of a seller??

I would call them on the lie. Did you report it to Ebay?

Yeah, I reported it twice, and already left him a neg after not getting another response all day. At some point I'm gunna go on the powerseller live help thingy to see if they can act on it a little quicker.

Yeah, I reported it twice, and already left him a neg after not getting another response all day. At some point I'm gunna go on the powerseller live help thingy to see if they can act on it a little quicker.
Good luck. Don't let up on this guy.

Well I got an invoice for it yesterday. The guy said "I apologize for what happened, I was out of town and my wife was trying to manage all of the auctions." Still don't really believe it, but I paid and he is sending it out today, so hopefully it works out. He left a positive for me because I told him once I got the card I'd get the neg removed.

And jerry...do you mean the design of the card (ink/numbering)? If so, I have no idea because I only saw green ones too. Hopefully it's ridiculousy rare :D

Back