Basketball I resigned as Moderator

Ground Support

Bench Warmer
I just currently own too many life responsibilities, and I just wanted to focus on some issues at hand. My son will be born here in 2 months, and thats the most important thing to me. Then Im moving back to Michigan around 6 months after that. I'll be around here daily, just to step in, but I no longer wanted the responsibilities as moderator. Lets let some of you take part in this sites Improvement. Ive been here since the week it opened its doors.

I just want all of you to know there are some CLASS ACTS Moderators on this site that will do anything for anyone. Pleasure spending my time working with them.

Sorry to see you go as staff Josh, but I understand your commitment to family. My best to you and yours in the future.

Ground Support said:
I just want all of you to know there are some CLASS ACTS Moderators on this site that will do anything for anyone. Pleasure spending my time working with them.

I think everyone will agree with me when I say YOU are one of them! :D

Goodluck with Ground Support jnr :D
Catch you around the boards man.

I have another one due in less than a month.... The site is my escape right now.... I look forwards to hearing about your progress and certainly thank you for all that you have done for the site....It is a great place to hang out!!!

Just remember, once a Freak, always a Freak!!!!

Sorry to see you step down, bro. :( You will always be considered one of the best mods, and members we've had, and will be sorely missed on staff. :( Very glad you are still staying around as a member. ;) We want pics of Josh Jr, so make sure you post them when he's born. :)

I kept it real. If you wrong, I told you so.

I gave away what I could to the members. I lost money working for this site, but it didn't matter.

To me, Its only about one thing..

The Love For The Hobby.

You just need to watch out for the idiot creeps who just want your money to survive or "feed their greed." Just watch your back everyone.

Back