i pissed in someones cornflakes - update

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
i woke up to this email

Dear sliqwill,I shipped you your card! Thank you for being such a asshole about this entire transaction. I tried to be nice at every turn, even offering to send you a refund without getting ebay involved. You think I didnt ship the card? Well thats great buddy, I shipped the card. What reason could I possibly have not to ship it? Do you think this is the outcome I wanted? Fuck you, fuck what you did, and don't ever expect to be allowed to bid on one of my auctions again you stupid piece of shit. - greatcardz Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
2003 CONTENDERS LARRY JOHNSON-REX GROSSMAN-MCGAHEE-BOLLER 4X RC AUTO SP 37/50
Item Id: 270900082691
End time: Jan-29-12 17:51:04 PST
Seller:
greatcardz (327)

im not sure where this 'nice' was myself, after almost 2 weeks i contacted and asked about it, he said it was shipped, 1 in 100 gets lost blah blah blah, so i asked for tracking #, he offered to send me a check :scratch:

i told him if he wanted to refund to do it through eBay, as my card hasnt arrived, im not sure my check will either - he said his ebay/paypal were screwed up :think:

so his eBay works to send messages?...gets better...when i opened the claim, he didnt respond to the claim, instead sent me a message again offering a check, takes a paypal claim 7 days to cycle out, takes a check 2-5 days to arrive, takes me a week or two to go to the bank, and whenever my next statement gets here to see it cleared (i dont online bank)...

he never options to close the case - i closed it last night, and left negative feedback questioning if he even shipped...

now i do make mistakes myself, occassionally i send a card to the wrong person, and i offer full refunds up front...everything i sell has tracking, and im always upfront with the person...i dont believe ive ever gotten or sent a profanity filled message like that before...dude didnt try if you ask me

ive had stuff that went missing that i know i shipped out that had tracking that didnt get scanned in for whatever reason 2 or 3 times, but the buyer had access to that number, and why would i pay for shipping and not send something :think:

i usually tell them to give it another couple of days, i recheck my car to make sure it didnt slide between the seats when going to the post office, then if its not there in a week i give full refund from there...

dude had no tracking at all and wanted to send a check? how hard is it to go into paypal and kick back a payment?

thats what i thought, had he just paypalled me when i asked where it was or gave me a tracking number i wouldnt have left feedback

not 'looking' for it, i search Boller daily, and the number stuck out, so i searched this site for the thread, found it to check my numbers and BAM

Back