I need this card so bad, buuut

Krusin

retired hippie
1. it's graded
2. the grade is too nice to bust it out
3. it's only the 2nd I've ever seen
4. the other one was $250 bin ungraded
5. the seller only has 24 fb

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180743652411?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

what to do, what to do????

I know I could get the card cheaper if one ever came up at a regular auction non graded but thats the rub, these just don't pop that often. I snagged # 121 the other night & the Seau would get me to just 10 left for the set.

Send him a message and ask him to set up a B/O. Tell him you would like to buy it, but not for $100. Unless of course $100 is ok with you, and in that case, just buy it. You can always bust it or grade the rest of your cards to keep them uniform. I would obtain it either way (preferably through best offer so you can still be protected with paypal) and keep it graded until you complete the set. Then if you see a raw version before you complete it, buy that one and resell the graded one. That's what I would do.

Bud, you gotta buy it. Like you said, these cards almost never pop up. You have been working this set for over a decade if I remember right. Just do it man!

Send him a message and ask him to set up a B/O. Tell him you would like to buy it, but not for $100. Unless of course $100 is ok with you, and in that case, just buy it. You can always bust it or grade the rest of your cards to keep them uniform. I would obtain it either way (preferably through best offer so you can still be protected with paypal) and keep it graded until you complete the set. Then if you see a raw version before you complete it, buy that one and resell the graded one. That's what I would do.

Do this . Just keep am eye out for another one and resell the graded one .

ouch that has gotta suck to lose that . You'll find more just gotta find that person who starts to unload their collection .

Back