I need my SPx...lots of needs added to the list

Mr264

Prospect
Transactions: 2
Decided to complete master sets of SPx, for all years through 2009.

Just completed the 1999 and 2006 set. Need two more for 2005: Ronnie Brown and Adam "Pacman" Jones.

I added needs for all the years I had remaining. If you looked before, please check again, just added a bunch of needs.

Check out my needs list here:

Road_Runner_1964 - SPx Football Needs

Let me know what you have and what you see in my bucket/trade lists that you like. (Trade listing is current, some pics in bucket may not be there).

Not looking to trade down a higher end card for multiple lower end cards. If I do, I will be looking for double BV or so, but of course it depends on the trade. Thanks.

Let me go through some of my stuff... as most of those base stayed with me after those breaks.... (the only ones I know I dont have are the PACKERS (as I sent them to MenardFan)

ac-n-mike said:
Let me go through some of my stuff... as most of those base stayed with me after those breaks.... (the only ones I know I dont have are the PACKERS (as I sent them to MenardFan)

All set help is appreciated.

bluebug73 said:
so am i to believe you are going to stop 264 in 48 more??

Oh that is the mystical question. If Upper Deck can no longer produce FB product or SPx, I may have too. Depends on what the future holds and what life brings...:D

Back