i love bad listings...this makes 14 i think

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEBI:IT&viewitem=&item=330131566345&rd=1&rd=1

observe the title...

2003 KYLE BOLLER TOPPS CHROME BLACK REFRACTOR 68/599

this is what happens when you list lots of stuff and dont take the time to see what you have...the Black Rookie Refractors are /100 ;) for those of you who arent topps chrome savants...so that is mistake #1 wrong print run

mistake #2, while not as severe as mistake #1, NO GALLERY PICTURE, sure it costs $.35, but if you make a serious listing error in the title certainly a picture in the search would be beneficial

i dont think ive paid under $10 for one of these and many of them i paid $40+ for...its another one of my hoardings of cards of boller, Topps Chrome Black /100, Topps Chrome Gold XFrac /101, SPGU /600, SPGU Gold /50, Finest /399, Finest Ref /199, Elite Aspirations /92, and Elite Status /8 are the bollers i go nutty over...sure ill never get all 1449 of them, but drop out the SPGU, Finest, and Finest Ref, of those 351 cards ive probably got around 45 :doh: why did i pick a crappy player to collect

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEBI:IT&viewitem=&item=330131566345&rd=1&rd=1

observe the title...

2003 KYLE BOLLER TOPPS CHROME BLACK REFRACTOR 68/599

this is what happens when you list lots of stuff and dont take the time to see what you have...the Black Rookie Refractors are /100 ;) for those of you who arent topps chrome savants...so that is mistake #1 wrong print run

mistake #2, while not as severe as mistake #1, NO GALLERY PICTURE, sure it costs $.35, but if you make a serious listing error in the title certainly a picture in the search would be beneficial

i dont think ive paid under $10 for one of these and many of them i paid $40+ for...its another one of my hoardings of cards of boller, Topps Chrome Black /100, Topps Chrome Gold XFrac /101, SPGU /600, SPGU Gold /50, Finest /399, Finest Ref /199, Elite Aspirations /92, and Elite Status /8 are the bollers i go nutty over...sure ill never get all 1449 of them, but drop out the SPGU, Finest, and Finest Ref, of those 351 cards ive probably got around 45 :doh: why did i pick a crappy player to collect

No clue. Your last name is neither Korn, nor Akers.

Very nice :cheers: , the only L.J. smith cards from 03 I hoard is the Finest Gold Refractor /50 and the leaf limited gold /25 and the bowman chrome gold /50

4 Elite Status /8
16 Elite Aspirations /92
27 SPGU /600
10 SPGU Gold /50
12 Topps Chrome Black /100
12 Topps Chrome Gold /101
4 Upper Deck Gold /50
12 Finest /399
2 Finest Gold Refractor /50
14 Finest Refractor /199
2 Finest Gold XFractor /50
13 Contenders /439
9 SP Authentic /250

i guess i kinda hoard those...

I have, not much

6 Leaf Limited Golds /25
5 Finest Gold Refractors /50
50 something Finest rcs
15 Contenders
3 leaf limited previe tickets /25
3 bowman chrome gold au /50
6 Score select artist proof 06 /32

Sure, in hindsight Boller may appear crappy, but I bet you shelled out top dollar for some stuff in 2003. Boller was one of the highly touted QB prospects and was thought to be walking into a starter role faster than Palmer or even Leftwich. It's too bad his career went sideways rather than up for you. Hopefully he gets another shot, either in Baltimore or elsewhere to see if he can take his game to another level.

Damn sweet PC grab for 99 cents though :clap:

I saw the title and then the author and thought, "oh crap", I missed another BS BC Gold, glad to see that wasn't the case, happy for you though. By the way, you don't want to make the same mistake twice, you know with Brad Smith......he's gonna be another stiff!;)

Back