I havent been around in 2 months Im looking to trade

whatwild

Bench Warmer
I want some nice bowman sterling autos/jersey cards or just gu I think they look pretty sweet this year so if anyone has any of some star rcs they want to move please get at me thanks a ton

Yea I have two or three nice john becks but nothing comparable to what I liked of yours
I have
john beck threads gu 14/25
john beck prestige base rc
john beck prestige 236/999 rc
john beck doruss elite rc 65/599

I have a Brian Calhoun Sterling auto jersey, Kellen Clemens Sterling auto jersey, and Luther Head SPA auto 3clr patch.

PM me if interested in any of them. Mainly looking to sell.

I have a Luther Head SPx auto jersey RC and a J. Howard 03-04 SPA Signatures RC auto.

LMK if interested.
Lon

devin harris no I am no longer collecting alot of basketball unless its glen davis from celtics \\

maya same here no longer doing alot of basketball

I guess I need to revise sig

marino I like the gonzo topps collection auto what else do you like I have some higher end autos you may like is dolphins all you collect???

I collect Marino only.... I've been picking up Beck lately for lack of anything else to trade for.
LMK what you have that you are willing to trade via PM, as long as they are quality players it does not matter because the Gonzo is not something I'm really hyped about keeping.

Noticed it went to page 2... decided to repost this so I won't be missed...

I collect Marino only.... I've been picking up Beck lately for lack of anything else to trade for.
LMK what you have that you are willing to trade via PM, as long as they are quality players it does not matter because the Gonzo is not something I'm really hyped about keeping.

Back