i have to set my alarm

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
to piss in the morning...damn these tests...24 hour urine collection that i have to turn in wednesday, dont have any plans for tomorrow so i can gather it up, thing is it needs to be refridgerated...sweet...

sliqwill

Prospect
how pathetic is it that urine collection kits had to be made sure they were in my residence?...they need results prior to my CT scans in august, i have to go to check up on my toes wendesday and change my address because they dont allow it over the phone, which is probably why my pills arent here...got my ambien, my lesser pills ordered the same day and a week laster arent here...

scrappy

Bench Warmer
wait you said the 24 hr collection was due on wednesday, why are you doing it this weekend? wouldn't they want "fresh" pee?

also you could confuse your doc and send him pee from a girl:lollol::lollol:

timonahan

Bench Warmer
wait you said the 24 hr collection was due on wednesday, why are you doing it this weekend? wouldn't they want "fresh" pee?

also you could confuse your doc and send him pee from a girl:lollol::lollol:

but how would Jameson get it there in time? :scratch:

sliqwill

Prospect
i have this road cone orange thing to go in and it doesnt matter how 'fresh' it is, i just have to keep it cold, and i dont really have the time in my schedule to give them fresh out of the tap

and its all my own, so no funny meds recently :doh: