I have a 12 box case of Bowman Chrome BB sitting in my office...

What should the author of the vaginal monologues do...

• Rip the case, hold the prospects, sell the autos...

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Hold the case and flip for profit in few months

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Sell it off as a group buy for the board.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
That I paid stronnnnnnnnng for (they are going higher but paid a lot), should I sit on it and flip it when prices go higher? Sell it off as a group buy? Rip it and don't bother pretending there are any other options...

:doh::lollol:

rip it, and pull a joba auto and send it to me for free, just because im the only true husker fan on the site!!!

if you get a case like lisu's first one, it would be worth the rip, but then again you see what case #2 did, which was absolute garbage imo

rip it, and pull a joba auto and send it to me for free, just because im the only true husker fan on the site!!!

if you get a case like lisu's first one, it would be worth the rip, but then again you see what case #2 did, which was absolute garbage imo

You should be punished for that not rewarded

My case #2 was actually better in terms of rookie parallel's. My first case had jack crap foro rookie parallel. Also, my second case had better prospecting autos. The first case had more sell now autos.

hold the case then sell it off for some nice stuff in football be a man like one guy said

12 boxes? I can think of something else in the quantity of 12 that would go very good with that, especially Ice cold with some sports on the tube!

Back