I have 7 empty pizza boxes included in my trash

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
want to guess what happens when our landfills fill up? Don't feel bad I've had the same two cans of beer in my fridge for months... :ban:

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
how big is your garbage?

Not that big, surprisingly. I don't eat much outside of ramen noodles, so I just shove the noodle wrappers into a pizza box instead of a trash bag. I live on the third story and am very lazy, so the trash doens't get taken out much (if you couldn't already guess).

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Not that big, surprisingly. I don't eat much outside of ramen noodles, so I just shove the noodle wrappers into a pizza box instead of a trash bag. I live on the third story and am very lazy, so the trash doens't get taken out much (if you couldn't already guess).

when i lived on the 3rd floor there was a garbage shoot at the end of the hall :dance: that was in san diego...nice place...when i lived on the 4th floor i had to walk it :(

GiantFan

Bench Warmer

I thought the people in the south just threw their garbage out the window. :scratch:

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
No, they go to the woods and throw it out the back of their pick up truck

What do you mean "they"......need I remind you where you live? Say "we" and be proud of it!!

Sometimes, I like to throw mine at non-whites and non-Christians. It's the Southern thing to do :rambo: