I hate homemade Nachos...

onyxdragon5977

Massive Jackson Stalker
Long story short...every damn time I eat any kind of homemade nachos, they end up coming out the same way they went in. Saturday night, ate a pretty hefty helping of 'em, sunday morning, 2 am, ended up having the wife drive me to the ER because I had hurled 7 times in the span of 2 hours. Couldn't walk, hold down WATER, or hold my head up enough to throw up again. Spent 5 hours having the doc tell me that I was in ketoacidic shock (from my diabetes, which i've had SEVERAL times, and it feels nothing like this) So finally after 2 bags of saline, 32 untis of insulin (which I DIDN'T need) and a prescription for anti-nausea meds, they kick me out. Still feel like ass, but i'm at work. Called the doc on Monday at his house and he prescribed a Z pack for it. Smart guy...:rolleyes: This happened almost the EXACT same way the last time I ate homemade nachos about 6 months ago. I'm going to pass out at my desk now.

lumm0x

Bench Warmer
I'm no doctor so maybe Paul can confirm my diagnosis here, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and advise you to stay away from nachos :rolleyes:

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
Long story short...every damn time I eat any kind of homemade nachos, they end up coming out the same way they went in. Saturday night, ate a pretty hefty helping of 'em, sunday morning, 2 am, ended up having the wife drive me to the ER because I had hurled 7 times in the span of 2 hours. Couldn't walk, hold down WATER, or hold my head up enough to throw up again. Spent 5 hours having the doc tell me that I was in ketoacidic shock (from my diabetes, which i've had SEVERAL times, and it feels nothing like this) So finally after 2 bags of saline, 32 untis of insulin (which I DIDN'T need) and a prescription for anti-nausea meds, they kick me out. Still feel like ass, but i'm at work. Called the doc on Monday at his house and he prescribed a Z pack for it. Smart guy...:rolleyes: This happened almost the EXACT same way the last time I ate homemade nachos about 6 months ago. I'm going to pass out at my desk now.

Write this on a peice of paper and bring it with you to all the BBQs and parties you go to this summer:

"Note to self: DO NOT eat homemade nachos."

Seriously though, sorry you had to go through that. Hope you get better soon.