I guess since I collect Rattay.

rexvos

Bench Warmer
I must be an idiot.

Got this message from a guy on eBay just now:

hi, i noticed you are a tim rattay fan. i'm interested in the flutie auto. i have rattay 2000 private stock "private signings" and 2000 ud "encore ud authentics" rc auto's. i would trade either card for the flutie auto. i would trade both rattay's for the flutie & campbell if you wish. i am a reputable ebay user with 4000+ feedback and will honor my offer. PLMK. thanks.
tmacnh
:lollol:

I just politely declined since I have about 5 of each.

Yes, but who was LSU's head coach at the time? Where is he now? Game.....set.....match;)

well y'all have a tradition lately running off coaches because they cannot outcoach some old dead drunk that used to coach you... I give Nick 3 years before he bolts Bama -- and his record against LSU during that span 0-3.

thank you.

well y'all have a tradition lately running off coaches because they cannot outcoach some old dead drunk that used to coach you... I give Nick 3 years before he bolts Bama -- and his record against LSU during that span 0-3.

thank you.

That "old dead drunk" is one of the winningest all-time coaches of all-time. And yes, we do expect great things from our teams. That happens when you have been winning out the ass since the 20s. Ray Perkins, Bill Curry, Mike Dubose, Mike Price, Dennis fRAN, and Mike Shula are not winners. Coach Bryant was. Coach Saban is.

Hypothetically speaking, if Coach Saban has the same success at Alabama than at LSU, he will have the program set up to where a trained monkey could run it. Need proof? Les Miles....there you go.

BTW, I heart you:secret:

That "old dead drunk" is one of the winningest all-time coaches of all-time. And yes, we do expect great things from our teams. That happens when you have been winning out the ass since the 20s. Ray Perkins, Bill Curry, Mike Dubose, Mike Price, Dennis fRAN, and Mike Shula are not winners. Coach Bryant was. Coach Saban is.

Hypothetically speaking, if Coach Saban has the same success at Alabama than at LSU, he will have the program set up to where a trained monkey could run it. Need proof? Les Miles....there you go.

BTW, I heart you:secret:

you ran Stallings off too, who was just a good a coach as the old drunk...

Back