Baseball I got Panini'd. What should I expect?

zlw1

MVP
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I purchased one of those Mega Box 2024 Panini Crusade Products.

1/2 of my packs cards were all damaged because the box is not packed well. Corners look like they were slammed with a hammer and bent inward.
I uploaded pictures, which is something I've never had to do before, and to make matters worse, there was no autograph in the box.
I setup a quality assurance and mailed in the necessities for the missing card in my box.

As far as the uploaded cards, when I submitted them it's sat like this for 5 days now.. I had to do this 21 times 🤦‍♂️
1727228134456.png

What is the turn around time for them to approve the return of these?

Thanks, and I hope you too do not get Panini'd.

I purchased one of those Mega Box 2024 Panini Crusade Products.

1/2 of my packs cards were all damaged because the box is not packed well. Corners look like they were slammed with a hammer and bent inward.
I uploaded pictures, which is something I've never had to do before, and to make matters worse, there was no autograph in the box.
I setup a quality assurance and mailed in the necessities for the missing card in my box.

As far as the uploaded cards, when I submitted them it's sat like this for 5 days now.. I had to do this 21 times 🤦‍♂️
View attachment 20989

What is the turn around time for them to approve the return of these?

Thanks, and I hope you too do not get Panini'd.
This is just crazy...never had to do it as I don't do Panini too much. Good luck man!

Wait a minute you had to send Panini 21 tickets for each damaged card what a joke !!!
And I had to upload four pictures per ticket
1) Front full view, with explanation of defect
2) Back full view, with explanation of defect
3) Picture of my Walmart receipt from my phone
4) an up close picture of the defect with explanation.

That's the real panini experience.

They'll probably tell me it fits within normal quality control like they did with mosaic when half of the cards had these awful print marks and deep scratches in the foil.
But yeah, as an example, this is what one looked like.
image.jpg

I got so good at submitting tickets that it only took an HOUR to submit 21 tickets. lol
The first one took like 10 minutes because the page wouldn't take my first picture, then it started to warm up to me.

This is just crazy...never had to do it as I don't do Panini too much. Good luck man!
It's the first time I've bought Panini since 2022 FOTL Mosaic Baseball... and that was an absolute S Show for quality control.

Only reason I purchased this product is that there wasn't another baseball product except for full price??? 2022 Topps Chrome on the shelves with everyone's favorite #14 on the box. And I refuse to buy anything with that person on the box or pay full price for what should be a $9.98 product (considering the Buyback program is 2 years expired)

And I had to upload four pictures per ticket
1) Front full view, with explanation of defect
2) Back full view, with explanation of defect
3) Picture of my Walmart receipt from my phone
4) an up close picture of the defect with explanation.

That's the real panini experience.

They'll probably tell me it fits within normal quality control like they did with mosaic when half of the cards had these awful print marks and deep scratches in the foil.
But yeah, as an example, this is what one looked like.
View attachment 20990

I got so good at submitting tickets that it only took an HOUR to submit 21 tickets. lol
The first one took like 10 minutes because the page wouldn't take my first picture, then it started to warm up to me.t
WOW !!!! absolutely nuts as that a retail thing ?

Back