Register or log in to remove this ad.

I feel like a butthead right now

scrappy

Bench Warmer
My nephew called and wanted me to go to a movie tonight, but I am in the middle of doing 4 loads of laundry right now, have to get them done before surgery and I would be shot if i left that many clothes to be washed by someone else, so I didn't go.

I just feel like a butthead right now. I haven't seen him in 5 yrs, he's grown up considerably on me. I saw him for the first time last week and he was the same size as me.

I just feel like a butt because I should have dragged my medicated ass into town to see the movie with him. I did promise him that I'd go to a movie with him on Thursday since I'm working in town and have to drive past his house to come home. I'm heading right over there after work on Thursday. I want to be able to spend more time with him before my surgery but it snuck up on me quickly.

Thanks for letting me get it off my chest

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
I know it's hard to explain to a kid, but if you are gonna be there on Thursday, that should be OK. Buy him an ice cream to go along with the popcorn ;)

Best of everything for you on your surgery, Cris. I'm :salut::salut::salut: For ya!!!!