I can barely afford ramen...........

@ DanielAlba I've got a StarQuest red insert from 08 UD, a decal from Donruss Decals (sticker), and like maybe 20-30 base cards. I'll send for like $5 dlvd. (3.75 for cards $1.25 for shipping)

Couple more things:
09 Icons base cards are $.50 each. Buy me out of icons base for $35 including shipping(close to 100 base cards total),
Rookies from 09 Icons not previously stated: Donald Brown #'d 29/99, Brian Cushing #'d 246/599, Patrick Chung #'d 300/599, Eugene Monroe #'d 190/599, & Brandon Pettigrew #'d 530/599. Rookies are $3 each dlvd with the exception of Brown $4 dlvd. Buy all five for $13.
Speaking of Pettigrew, Here's my Lions cards F/S or F/T.
09 Icons Kevin Smith Sophomore Sensations Patch #'d 102/299 $5 dlvd,
09 Gridiron Gear Brandon Pettigrew Performers Patch #'d 34/250 $5 dlvd,
Lem Barney (LEGEND) Biography Patch from 09 NATIONAL TREASURES #'d 12/50 (I saw this card sell on Ebay for $20 last week) Buy now for $10!!,
Roy Williams Patch #'d 19/100 from 06 leaf limited Books for $10 yours for $5,
Kevin Smith Topps Triple Threads Green Base /149 $5.
The girlfriend is a little happier but I'm still in the doghouse for now.

Reggie Bush Patch from 09 Prestige #'d /250,
Chris Johnson Patch
are these 1 color patchs? Also do you still have the drew brees auto because I will buy it?
any other multi color patches you have let me know please pm me thanks

Worked out some trades and I treated myself once. Here's what I have:
Kevin Kolb 2007 Leaf R&S Longevity Jumbo #'d 22/50
Steve McNair Leaf R&S Longevity Patch #'d 89/100
Muhsin Muhammad same #'d /100
Shaun Alexander #/d 100
Javon Walker /250
Deuce McAllister #'d /250
Chad Pennington /250
Tarvaris Jackson /250
Recent Trade cards received f/s f/t
Chris Henry uncirculated rc from Bowman Chrome #'d /399
J.P. Losman Graded Rookie Auto #'d /999
Ronnie Brown 2010 Prestige Prestigious Pros patch /250
Exquisite Rare Materials Marshawn Lynch quad patch #'d 8/35
Glen Coffee Rookie Card /999
STILL AWESOME CARDS F/S F/T
TOO MANY TO MENTION!!!
pm me your interests and I'll be more than happy to look around and see what I have.
I make deals!! I send bonus cards!!! Support your starving college students!!!

I'm looking at $4 dlvd for the cards #d /250
$5 dlvd for the cards #d /100
$10 for the Kolb.
$4 for the Chris Henry
$2 dlvd for the J.P. Losman
$4 for the Ronnie Brown
Marshawn Lynch $10
$3 on the Coffee

more compititition for GREEN BAY ughhhh i thought i would be the only one here to buy green bay cards oh well how much green bay stuff u got i got lets see around 200

packfan455 said:
more compititition for GREEN BAY ughhhh i thought i would be the only one here to buy green bay cards oh well how much green bay stuff u got i got lets see around 200
Dude you need to understand, the Packers rule. There are like ten other Packer fans on here with stuff we can only dream of. The best cards in my collection have to be a Jennings 1/1 and a Hornung Dual jersey auto /25. I've got some more sweet cards that I'd consider trading but not a ton of stuff that you'd be interested in if you're as dedicated a fan as me. Have you ever been to the Promiseland? The land where instead of Milk and Honey it's Cheese and Beer?
I've been there. It is a wonderful place. PM me and I'm sure we can hammer something out.

Back