I Bothered Someone Very Cool Today w/ Crappy Cell Phone Pic

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
went to that airport to pick up my dad today and i got to meet The Axe Murderer

10-09-07_1117.jpg

i was walking with my mom looking for the right baggage claim carousel when i saw him. i stopped and went "Holy Sh*t, thats Wanderlai Silva..." of course she doesnt know who he is though lol

took me several minutes to build the courage to talk to him, after a few people shook his hand first i went and got the pic. he was very cool, one of the nicest people i every met, even though hes one of the most intimidating fighters in the world

and one final note, you can kinda tell how big his hands are in the pic, bigger than the numbers on my jersey. i had a very shallow hal moment because it was like a handful of bananas. sorry for the long read but im pretty excited about it

Last edited by a moderator:

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
Awesome. He is a badass mofo.

Hope they still let him fight Chuck even though he lost :doh:

yeah, cant believe Chuck lost to jardine:lollol:
really sux they may have waited too long for that fight, i hope Vanderlai does better than the other pride guys have done(with the exception of Rampage, Shogun, Nogueira, and Cro Cop sucking is really disappointing me)

scrappy

Bench Warmer
pretty big dude

no clue who he is, i'm just starting to follow fighting, i'm guessing he's one cause i recognize the name cro cop

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
pretty big dude

no clue who he is, i'm just starting to follow fighting, i'm guessing he's one cause i recognize the name cro cop

yeah Wanderlai(im dumb i have been spelling it with a v because its pronounced that way) silva is a former champion from Pride(basically the japanese version of ufc, but they fight in a boxing ring and the rules allow some more vicious shots)
most of the pride fighters are coming here because pride disbanded due to the fact that the japanese government brought down the part of the Yakuza that was running it

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=fighter.detail&pid=116

you can check him out on www.sherdog.com too, thats probably the best fight site

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
Cool pic... and glad you got to meet the guy (I have no idea who he is or what you are talking about... I don't follow that wrestling/fighting stuff...)

But where is that guy's other hand? Maybe the reason for that look? :lollol::lollol::lollol:

JUST KIDDING! ;)

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
Cool pic... and glad you got to meet the guy (I have no idea who he is or what you are talking about... I don't follow that wrestling/fighting stuff...)

But where is that guy's other hand? Maybe the reason for that look? :lollol::lollol::lollol:

JUST KIDDING! ;)
i have seen that man knock dozens of guys unconscious, he could have put his thumb in my ass and i wouldn't have stopped him
i would have said" thank you sir" and calmly backed away