I believe this is #133...and it's a good one!

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
Hey all, I've been knee deep in working on the 2010 Topps Chrome parallel sets and haven't been posting much mail lately. This one though, I think is worth posting. I never saw the Bowman Sterling Red 1/1 until I found it in another Seahawk collectors photobucket...I didn't have the cash (or the nerve) to go for the Contenders Championship Ticket auto 1/1, which is in the hands of Seahawk Jon, so I didn't think there was anything left for me and one of my most complete player collections.

I was wrong. This popped up late last week and, like an idiot, overpaid badly. I had put in an offer, but was too afraid it would slip away so I just hit it. Without further ado....the new cornerstone to my Ben Obomanu collection:
image62.jpg

I'm happy...comments appreciated and thank you for looking!

Nothing wrong with overpaying for something to not let it get away. Pretty sure most of us have done it. I know I've done it before and am certain I'll do it again. Great find and addition!!!

You could probably get that Sterling 1/1 from the guy if you gave up another Seahawks 1/1 for it. Always hate missing a 1/1 and regretting you didn't pay for it later. I feel that way about the Quentin Groves National Treasures 1/1 which I could have had if I really wanted it.

You could probably get that Sterling 1/1 from the guy if you gave up another Seahawks 1/1 for it. Always hate missing a 1/1 and regretting you didn't pay for it later. I feel that way about the Quentin Groves National Treasures 1/1 which I could have had if I really wanted it.

The only card he has ever shown interest in is the extra Tatupu/Hawk dual auto from Exquisite but I don't think he wants to trade it away. I just gotta wait until he has another sale and ask again I guess.

Back