HUUUGE card show pickups! tomlinson auto maroney sp auth!!

deputyjaay

Bench Warmer
Got these from a cardshow today!! available for trade for stuff i need!

maroneyspauthentic.jpg

3 color maroney sp auth :cheers:

tomlinsoncertifiedcuts.jpg

tomlinson rookie year auto

galesayerssiauto.jpg

and then i got these 2 for my rookie reprint pc collection!!
danfoutsrookiereprintauto.jpg

edtootalljonesreprintauto.jpg

did you spend a ton or do some trading?...nice stuff...and are you doing a specific reprint set, as far as the topps archives or the archive refractor?

did you spend a ton or do some trading?...nice stuff...and are you doing a specific reprint set, as far as the topps archives or the archive refractor?

no im a cheap cheap person at shows..i always take money just in case but hate to spend.. made a nice trade for the maroney and also a good trade for me on the fouts.... paid half book and threw in a fargas finest auto for the tomlinson:cheers:

oh and far as my reprint set...im trying to get all the topps reprint autos from 97 topps stars 98 topps stars 2001 topps archives 2001 archives reserve and 2001 topps team topps autos. Im up to about 75 ish of them:D

heres the link to that collection
http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/deputyjaay/Rookie reprint auto collection/

very nice stuff...but nothing that really interests me as far as wanting to trade for...i might have to start putting feelers out for people to find the last 2 exquisite base cards i need...not on ebay at all...

usually at shows i just walk around admiring the stuff and buying boxes...and go through the cheapo boxes

Back