hunting season contest begins ..... delete if not allowed

mcgwirenut

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
ok in the state of tennessee with the different hunting license i get each year i can shoot up to 2 bucks only and 3 does per day

i hunt for meat for my family and donations to other families who are in need

with this being said here is the contest i am going to run

muzzleloader season starts on november 5th and is 2 weeks long
rifle season starts on november 19th and ends on january 8th

you only get 1 guess

1) will i get my 2 bucks this year
2) how many does will i get thru the hunting season ( MUZZLELOADER AND RIFLE )
3) how many times will i get to go out hunting ( 2x per day morning and evening )

prize will be a variety of insert cards and RC'S ( I WILL TRY TO LOOK FOR TEAMS OR PLAYERS THE WINNER COLLECTS )

ONLY 1 GUESS PER PERSON
GUESSES WILL END ON NOVEMBER 5TH AT APPROXIMATELY 615 AM CST ( SUNRISE HERE AND OFFICIAL START TIME OF THE HUNTING SEASONS I PARTICIPATE IN

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THIS CONTEST

kclj520

Prospect
Staff member
Transactions: 5
1) will i get my 2 bucks this year: Definitely, and they will both be huge with tons of points!
2) how many does will i get thru the hunting season ( MUZZLELOADER AND RIFLE ): 12
3) how many times will i get to go out hunting ( 2x per day morning and evening ): 26

Cool contest, thanks! Our family does a ton of hunting in our area here in Southern IL, and my 8 year old son is really wanting to go!

Where in TN are you? My best friend and his family lives in Spring Hill, formerly of Columbia!

Blessings,

Kevin

Mechjo16

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi Steve,

Good luck with the season!!!

1) will i get my 2 bucks this year: yes, both on same day!

2) how many does will i get thru the hunting season ( MUZZLELOADER AND RIFLE ): 9

3) how many times will i get to go out hunting ( 2x per day morning and evening ): 20

mcgwirenut

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)

kclj520

1) will i get my 2 bucks this year: Definitely, and they will both be huge with tons of points!
2) how many does will i get thru the hunting season ( MUZZLELOADER AND RIFLE ): 12
3) how many times will i get to go out hunting ( 2x per day morning and evening ): 26

Mechjo16

1) will i get my 2 bucks this year: yes, both on same day!
2) how many does will i get thru the hunting season ( MUZZLELOADER AND RIFLE ): 9
3) how many times will i get to go out hunting ( 2x per day morning and evening ): 20

rubypup

1) only 1 buck this yr.
2) 4 does
3) 16 hunts

mcgwirenut

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
WOW FIGURED THIS WOULD HAD MORE PEOPLE GET IN SINCE IT IS A FREEBIE LOL BUT ANYWAYS I WILL USE THIS POST TO KEEP UP WITH THE 3 PARTS

1) BUCKS
2) DOES
3) HUNTS xxxxXxx

Last edited:

mcgwirenut

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Just wanted to share the view I have while out hunting. The view with some trees is looking out in the main area I see deer the other is where I have had a few sneak in on me in the past so I made a viewing side to watch for them lol. I do have a good picture of the big buck I got last year but won't post it in case it might offend someone but I can send it in a PM if anyone wants me to

Attachments

• 20221107_061853.jpg
    20221107_061853.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20221107_061847.jpg
    20221107_061847.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 4

kclj520

Prospect
Staff member
Transactions: 5
Super pretty land! Would love to see last year's trophy buck too!
Just wanted to share the view I have while out hunting. The view with some trees is looking out in the main area I see deer the other is where I have had a few sneak in on me in the past so I made a viewing side to watch for them lol. I do have a good picture of the big buck I got last year but won't post it in case it might offend someone but I can send it in a PM if anyone wants m