Huge tradelist - nice stuff added 2/16/23

Hello

Interested in these:

2017 Panini Prism 27 Griffey Jr. 2
2022 Topps Chrome Heart of the City 5 Freeman
2019 Bowman Purple Refractor 19 Kinsler #/250
2017 Panini Chronicles Gold Standard Black Pujols /15

LMK if you see anything of interest on my trade page. thanks!
I was looking for the griffey and I no longer have it unfortunately. Lmk if you want to do a Pena for the other two you wanted, thanks!

I like the 20 bowman pena's, not seeing anything for the pujols though. How are we looking with the 2 penas for the other 3 in Bv?
Id probably pass on the Penas. Im not 100% on bv but i think ive seen some other traders who have access put at least the Chrome Prospects around $25 bv. I dont think any of these are up there. Could be wrong though but thats my gut lol

Id probably pass on the Penas. Im not 100% on bv but i think ive seen some other traders who have access put at least the Chrome Prospects around $25 bv. I dont think any of these are up there. Could be wrong though but thats my gut lol
Lol I hear you, I dint have bv either. Bowman Draft Chrome refractor Vaughn sound better?

Ha ya Id probably do that one.
Did some digging and I can hit these Griffey needs for you. Please double check them as I know the Years are a little goofy back then. I have my eye on that 12 panini black Friday rookie Kings trout..
92 donruss Diamond Kings dk1
92 stadium club members choice 603
92 upper deck 355
94 collectors choice SE (blue foil?) 261
97 collectors choice 334 - your list says you have it but it has a "Ken griffey Jr's hot list" stamp and is foil, not sure if it'd a parallel or not
97 upper deck 385 (capture the flag subset)
97 upper deck deck the big show 43 - slight corner/edge wear
99 fleer baseball Greats 3
06 ud national baseball card day UD7

Lmk what you think about packaging these with the pujols, Kinsler and other card you wanted for the Trout

Did some digging and I can hit these Griffey needs for you. Please double check them as I know the Years are a little goofy back then. I have my eye on that 12 panini black Friday rookie Kings trout..
92 donruss Diamond Kings dk1
92 stadium club members choice 603
92 upper deck 355
94 collectors choice SE (blue foil?) 261
97 collectors choice 334 - your list says you have it but it has a "Ken griffey Jr's hot list" stamp and is foil, not sure if it'd a parallel or not
97 upper deck 385 (capture the flag subset)
97 upper deck deck the big show 43 - slight corner/edge wear
99 fleer baseball Greats 3
06 ud national baseball card day UD7

Lmk what you think about packaging these with the pujols, Kinsler and other card you wanted for the Trout
Ya some of these years are odd lol. I have most of these actually. Also, the Trout would be a hard one to get and Id prefer a 1 to 1 trade on it most likely.

I was thinking the fleer Greats griffey, Kinsler and heart of the City Freeman for one of them. Rather not trade a /15 pujols for base
Oh sorry, i meant include the 2017 Panini Prism 27 Griffey Jr. 2 instead of the Pujols. I agree, you would need more than base :)

Back