huge lot in from topps boards purchase

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
havent paid yet :rambo: i told him what to expect so i got a huge lot where i get to pick the price :shock:

anyway

145 autos
86 jerseys
152 assorted rcs/numbered things

highlights

RC/Numbered
Bowman Sterling Revis Ref RC /199 SOLD
SPA Gold Ron Brace /50
SPA Gold Kevin McMahan /25
Finest Green Ref Devin Hester 001/199 SOLD
LRS Longevity Green Sam Hurd /29
Contenders College Ticket RC Shonn Greene /99 SOLD
LCM Mirror Blue Antonio Gates 50/50
97 Finest Refractor Jake Plummer'
Bowman Sterling Ref Jon Beason RC 199/199

Jersey
Absolute Spctrum Trent Edwards 4CLR/2CLR/2CLR /100
Threads Taylor Price 3 CLR /50
SPx Triple JSY Calvin Johnson/Robert Meachem/Ted Ginn
Classics Carl Eller 001/250
2006 Limited Player Threads Reggie Bush 005/100 College JSY #

AU
Press Pass Gridiron Graph Red Ink Antonio Pittman *53
SPA Chirograph Gold Gerald Riggs JR /25
Ultimate Signature Jerseys Demetrius Williams 01/35 SOLD
Gridiron Gear Hidden Gems Glenn Dorsey SOLD
Inception Patch/AU Michael Egnew 4 CLR (gotta be nameplate or number)
Limited Slideshow Robert Meachem /30
Topps Letterman Refractor "A" Chauncey Washington /19

and then regular eBay buy

Pinnacle FOTG Auto Michelle Beadle (6th :dance:)

going to have lots of time with ye ole Turbolister this week :wall: ill definately be ready for the next FREE LISTING day, hope its about 10 days out cause i have a bunch of crap incoming from ebay still :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
all football, and unless you got a thing for Joel Filani i dont have anything for you :salut:

nothing super nice in it, but a bunch of ok stuff that i dont already have...wont be a single cycle flip or anything like that like some of the stuff ive been buying has been...

shoot, my last big lot that came in last week im well over halfway to profit after 22 listings out of 126, got another 18 running now as i burnt out my monthly frees so i have a fair amount of baseball refractor stuff, and things i had pretty high start bids on because completeds get that high...i figure once i free cycle all that stuff again ill get to profit...plus i havent attempted any of the football from it :salut:

this lot is moving slower than id like it to...oh well, win some, lose some, and others take months to move, and this is one of them...probably $40-$50 in sales on these...gives me variety and some nice stuff, its a matter of if people will pay the piper his price...

Back