DeMeco Ryans
Chris Hope
Ronde Barber
London Fletcher
Leonard Little
Lance Briggs
Demarcus Ware

Thanks, any comments?

I am really looking to move Wayne since I have 3 colts and cant have that on a bye week lol!

haha

OK personal opinion....your RB's are your weak point. I am not a Gore fan, and don't think he will have a big year. Addai...who knows, may continue from where he left off last year......but may not, to young to tell.

just an honest OPINION.

I never said they were bad, I just think they are your weak point on your team. Again, just my opinion. Gore has been a machine in the past (most years), but can he do it again? Is he gonna be tired? Is his hand going to hurt his carries more than he is leading on?

and like I said with Addai...he was great last year.......just to early to tell in his career if that was him, or the system.

your team is good but definitely need to try to trade a colts wr. Wayne and harrison are amazing but u will be screwed on the bye week because ur backup wrs are weak. Delhomme is a crappy backup as well but u only need him for one week anyway. I personally think your rbs look very good. Good luck

Beyond having too many of your core players on the same team...

I think you also have too many players on good teams which will really be painful for you if you make the playoffs and they are sitting on the bench because their real life teams locked a playoff spot early.

Which explains why I would recommend going after an Arizona receiver with one of your Colts receivers as bait.

Good Luck...

Back