How's it goin', TCZ?

dualshock

Prospect
Transactions: 2
See a bunch of familiar names here from the other TC site. Thought I'd come on over and see what the buzz was all about. :D

Saw the ad and registered a while back but only when I signed on for the Titanium Case break at LiveCaseBreak.com, I saw the link so here I am.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome to TCZ, Dennis. Glad to see you made your way over. :) Did you see LCB's break last night? We actually had Brad Ziegler mention our site! :D

Yeah it is. Hopefully it'll drive more members here.

By the way, I expect to see that RGIII auto entered into our CoTM contest when you get it. :p That was sweet seeing that pulled last night.

Yeah it is. Hopefully it'll drive more members here.

By the way, I expect to see that RGIII auto entered into our CoTM contest when you get it. :p That was sweet seeing that pulled last night.

Yeah, I was shocked when it came up. Guess I can cross "RGIII auto" off my bucket list now. ;)

Dennis! Cool to see ya over here :)

And congrats on the RG3.. now, in future breaks, let other people get their rookie QB ;) :flapper:

Dennis? Who's Dennis? Where did this guy come from? Oh Hey EVERYONE IT'S Dennis! Something about wanting our Lupins? I don't think we've got any. :D

Back