Hockey How Many Pack does Mcd's allow you to Get?

02viperacr

Bench Warmer
My G/f has only been to a few Mcd's this year and i have to say some of the employees take there job a little to serious ... there so nuts about only 3 packs ...

so far the most me and my g/f have were able to get was 10 packs with buying a small Choc.Milk and Muffin ...

How many packs can you get?
Do you HAVE TO buy something?

C

I'm not having any luck getting around the 3 pack maximum per purchase. Been there 3 days in a row, and only have 9 packs so far. :( I'm gonna give up soon, as I can't eat any more of their crap food. Not worth it. :rolleyes: I have a feeling they are gonna get stuck wioth a ton of these cards if they don't ease up on the 3 packs only BS!! :mad:

:) Very True ...

I would Never eat Mcd's ... the only time i ever do is if im in the middle of no where and theres nothing else around for 100 miles ...

But when they Have Cards i have to get something ...

One thing that allways amazes me is , why someone would actually go to Mcdonalds and buy there crap food ...

C

Last time i went i got 10 Again ... this particular Mcds didnt seems to give a crap how many you got though ... i may go back and see what i can get ... :)

C

Back