"Houston We Have A Problem!"

pudge27t

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Hey folks! Well I was digging through some of my collection & was looking at some BGS stuff and noticed this!!

2006 Topps Target Exclusive Factory Set Rookie Jerseys #2 Reggie Bush

Sad thing is..... its all jacked up!
POP 1 & the only one even in the BGS! I noticed it was sliding around inside & so I gave it a closer look!!
Now this thing has been in my collection for a long time but since it was graded, I never looked at it so closely before!

I'm curious to know, can anything be done? Or is this just a lost cause?

"BGS cases are hurricane proof" was the best joke I ever heard...

looks like the card is damaged, so obviously it wont re-grade well, as it looks like it either has paper peeling or plastic smashed onto the surface...ive never seen that card before, but I don't go to target, and since Reggie Bush was suppose to be sliced bread, I didn't buy any because he was expensive, but yeah, never seen anything close to that in any of the stuff ive bought over the years

i support my hobby by having a bunch of guys who suck that are already at rock bottom prices...with the exception of this Olympic stuff, but I know that market quite well after studying it for over a year now and prices are down about 70% from initial release, very few people opened them, so I was able to get some good deals, I was getting blasters for $7 or $8 whatever it was and they retailed $19.99, and I just got my latest order at under $23 PER HOBBY box, and hobby odds are way better on rare hits and has a hobby exclusive auto set that are suppose to be 1:3 boxes, but its more like 1:2.5 or so, and on average those sell for $20+

Back