Register or log in to remove this ad.

Hooters

stantonss

Bench Warmer
I am going tonight. Should be a good time, gonna fat it up with some Bud (heavy, not that ***** light ****), buffalo shrimp, buffalo wings, and whatever I can get my lips on....

go me!

andy

Collector Planet Original
Is it me or is Hooters overrated? Food is blah, and asidse from the uniforms, BW3's kicks it ass in the atmosphere department.

Have fun Scotty Too Hottie!!!!!

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Is it me or is Hooters overrated? Food is blah, and asidse from the uniforms, BW3's kicks it ass in the atmosphere department.

Yeah, but it's a fun place to hang out......just as long as you aren't going for the food:lollol::lollol::lollol:

D

detox

When are they gonna open a place called Bulges? and have dudes in skimpy outfits serve me?

:drool:

metallikat87

Bench Warmer

i agree, i tore up a stack of chicken at buffalos today, my ass is gonna hurt soon though
the blazin ones are stupid though, they're not even food imo, it tasted like satan pissed in my mouth

stantonss

Bench Warmer
i agree, i tore up a stack of chicken at buffalos today, my ass is gonna hurt soon though
the blazin ones are stupid though, they're not even food imo, it tasted like satan pissed in my mouth

LMAO!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but you cant go wrong with wings... I have to say I absolutely love Hooters buffalo shrimp. It's the bomb snizz!

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
LMAO!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but you cant go wrong with wings... I have to say I absolutely love Hooters buffalo shrimp. It's the bomb snizz!

i have heard that the shrimp is good at buffalo too
but you really cant go too wrong with wings, if they suck drown 'em in ranch while you observe hooters in there natural habitat